Re: CG chairs

On 10/27/2015 02:41 PM, Lynn Foster wrote:
> Hi to all, I think I have to echo Daniel, and decline for now, very sorry.
> I also may free up some time and head space at some point, but unlikely
> this year.

Thank you Daniel & Lynn!

For now I requested putting me as temporary group chair, especially that
Lissa haven't replied to this email. I guess she accidentally set
herself as group chair.

I hope we will have our first meeting in January, we can make group
decision about who will take roles of chairs during that meeting.

Cheers