Domain of http:requests

From: Houghton,Andrew <houghtoa@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:30:29 -0400
To: <public-earl10-comments@w3.org>
I have a use case where I would like to use the property http:requests in an OWL class in my ontology. The thought is to list a collection of http:Request however, when I looked at the definition of the http:requests property it had a domain of http:Connection. It seem that loosening the domain of this property to owl:Thing would allow other ontologies to have collections of http:Request without defining their own properties that mimic the http:requests property.

Thank you for your consideration.
Andy.