dc vs dct in EARL editor's draft example and official draft

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:58:35 +0100
To: public-earl10-comments@w3.org

Example 12 in the editor's draft of EARL 1.0 Schema
(and the current official draft
uses the dc: namespace prefix, while the rest of the document uses
dct. If we decide to stick with dct, this will need to be fixed.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Twitter: @RabelaisA11y
Open source for accessibility: results from the AEGIS project
Please don't invite me to Facebook, Quechup or other "social
networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy", but I haven't.