dc vs dct in EARL editor's draft example and official draft

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:58:35 +0100
To: public-earl10-comments@w3.org
Hi,

Example 12 in the editor's draft of EARL 1.0 Schema
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20110427#example-12>
(and the current official draft
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-EARL10-Schema-20110510/#example-12>)
uses the dc: namespace prefix, while the rest of the document uses
dct. If we decide to stick with dct, this will need to be fixed.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe