Re: [dxwg] Query string implementation of profile selection (#544)

Looking back at my big edit on that section, I did say "Unlike the
HTTP-header realization, which is also the subject of an independent
IETF document [PROF-IETF], this realization is fully specified here,
though it is not normative."

I thought we had agreed that the QSA realization was not to be
normative. There was general approval to my edits when I submitted them,
except that Nick wanted to keep the original heading, as I recall.

--
Annette Greiner (she)
NERSC Data and Analytics Services