Re: Extra PROF meeting - 11:00 UTC, 13.5hrs from now

…and here is the formal agenda: https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:PROF-Telecon2019.09.05

Nick

From: Nicholas Car <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>
Date: Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 7:25 am
To: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org>, pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>, Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Extra PROF meeting - 11:00 UTC, 13.5hrs from now

Hi Rob & Antoine,

Karen & I had a PROF meeting just now but, recognising that the timeslot in about 14 hours from now (11:00 UTC) suited you two last week and that we need lots of PROF word done, would you be able to meet again in about 13.5 hours – the same timeslot as last week?

I would be willing to keep meeting both at the time just now with Karen (any anyone else) and then again in the 11:00 UTC slot with whoever can make it, if that helps us all.

I’ll be there in the existing, repeating, Hangout created in for the 11:00 UTC timeslot (it’s the hour before the Conneg meeting anyway) so if you can make it, great!

Just now Karen and I covered off on some useful things:

  1.  A “battle plan” for organising Issues

     *   get up-to-speed for all Issues initially

                                                               i.      a once-over all Issues

     *   directly address all feedback
     *   mark Issues editorial v. substantive v. out-of-scope
     *   prioritise substantive Issues

  1.  preparation of an updated document for WG review

     *   most up-to-date branch is https://raw.githack.com/w3c/dxwg/prof-3PWD-candidate/prof/
     *   I will complete an all-sections edit that I’m now partway through by Plenary next week

  1.  Engagement with other WG members

     *   Two-staged emails – first listing critical issues, then listing out-of-scope issues
     *   Targeted engagement: direct engagement with WG members who have contributed lots in the past (Max, Andrea, Alejandra, Simon…)

It would be good to go through these things, and any specific issues, in at the 11:00 UTC time if possible. Agenda forthcoming.

Cheers,

Nick