Re: [dxwg] DCAT - temporal resolution (#776)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:16:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Good point. The mention of a time-series is a bit iffy, as we have already said we need to treat that issue more fundamentally in future work.
Could we just simplify the usage note to:
"_This property will usually indicate the smallest time difference between items in the dataset_."
I think this simplified statement could also be seen as including 'spacing of items'.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/776#issuecomment-547852530 using your GitHub account