DXWG Plenary 2019-10-22T20:00:00

From: pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 14:22:39 +0100
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>, team-dxwg-chairs <team-dxwg-chairs@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Karen Coyle <kcoylenet@gmail.com>
Dear Colleagues

The draft agenda for the next plenary meeting is at
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.10.22

please note that there are many things coming to a head after the meeting
after this (i.e. the 29th Oct meeting is going to be the one where we sign
off things like the re-charter text prior to it going to W3C; the DCAT will
end it's CR period around the same time) so this meeting is the last one
where we can raise issues and still have some time to deal with them.  It
would be good to get as many hands on deck as possible.

Many thanks

Peter & Karen - Chairs