Re: [dxwg] DCAT: Including links to Requirements in UCR document (#744)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 09:47:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
What we have in the CR now seems to have passed muster (and this has been marked due for closing for a while now).   Will close, since I doubt we have bandwidth/effort available to add a new section at this stage unless there is a strongly voiced need... in which case we re-open/create a new issue

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/744#issuecomment-542131743 using your GitHub account