Re: Agenda for Conneg subgroup meeting 2019-10-10

From: Nicholas Car <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 23:56:32 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

No formal meeting was held for the agenda below as only Rob & I were present. Weíll be carrying that agenda forward to this week.

Some things that will likely be of interest to all in this WG:

  *   We will likely have a full implementation by the specification (HTTP, Query String Argument and Alternative QSA functional profiles) within the pyLDAPI toolkit by this weekís meeting
     *   http://github.com/rdflib/pyLDAPI
     *   Iím happy to walk anyone through it
  *   Robís second implementation for the OGC isnít too far behind
  *   CKANís RDF exporting DCAT plugin will be a 3rd implementation with technical work starting this week
     *   https://extensions.ckan.org/extension/dcat/
     *   Iíll test using DCAT 2014 & DCAT 2

Cheers,

Nick