From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Sent: Saturday, 5 October, 2019 17:49
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org; team-dxwg-chairs@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, October 8 - !re-charter!

All, the agenda for October 8 is here:

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.10.08

Other than updates on DCAT and Conneg progress, we have the question of re-chartering the group. There is a draft of the new charter here:

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.10.08

It is VERY close to the original charter, as we were advised by Philippe that would be the easiest route. We will definitely get and apply any edits that he suggests, and we'll let you know what those are.

The chairs.

skype: kcoylenet