Copy edits done Re: [dxwg] PROF in normative areas of Conneg (#1118)

OK, I did create a PR "kcoyle-copyedits". I ran out of steam around 7.4.
There are definitely sentences that I could not interpret, a few that
seemed to have missing words. I will try to reconstruct those.

The editors need to read through my changes to make sure that I didn't
change the meaning of any statements. It would be great if others
besides the editors could read through my changes to make sure that they
do indeed make sense in their edited form.

Thanks,
kc

On 10/7/19 4:13 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> Thanks, Rob. Both of these would be great and would increase Conneg's
> chances. I'm in the midst of doing some copy editing, so if you can wait
> for that (next day or so), I can put that through as a PR and then you
> can make these changes.
>
> kc
>
> On 10/7/19 3:48 PM, Rob Atkinson via GitHub wrote:
>> Good catch -
>> what we need to do is explicitly declare the appendices as non-normative
>> - its natural but not safe to assume that would be the case,
>>
>> I think we can remove the reference to prof:Profile in 7.3.1 because
>> dct:conformsTo is sufficient (though we may need to make statement that
>> any dct:Standard referenced this way is assumed to be an instance of a
>> "data profile" - we can refer to appendix as an example of how to make
>> this explicit, )

skype: kcoylenet