Re: [dxwg] PROF in normative areas of Conneg (#1118)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 22:48:03 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Good catch -

what we need to do is explicitly declare the appendices as non-normative - its natural but not safe to assume that would be the case,

I think we can remove the reference to prof:Profile in 7.3.1 because dct:conformsTo is sufficient (though we may need to make statement that any dct:Standard referenced this way is assumed to be an instance of a "data profile" - we can refer to appendix as an example of how to make this explicit, )

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1118#issuecomment-539236668 using your GitHub account