Re: [dxwg] Drop "family of documents" section from conneg (#1105)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 23:44:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@larsgsvensson yes honestly I don't know how to phrase it... The IETF doc is clearly your work, and it belongs to the line of profile work, so it's clearly more than mere related work (as per my earlier comment on the topic). But I don't know if formally it can qualify as output of the W3C group, i.e. as one item on the homepage of the group, on the same level as other deliverables. WG outputs are generally in the W3C domain. And our [charter](https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/charter)  refers the IETF in a cautious way, to say the list.

Maybe I can sum up by saying that I'm keen to present our readers a landscape that is relevant for them, and that I'm also eager to follow a line of least effort in discussions about pure formalities, which make not much difference for readers?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1105#issuecomment-537726334 using your GitHub account