Re: DXWG Plenary 2019-10-01T20:00:00

From: Nicholas Car <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 16:25:08 +0000
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Apologies from me: sick child so I canít attend in a few hours.

Report though:

Conneg editors preference for options is:

  *   continue work on Conneg and go to CR under the new charter

Status updates:

  *   All PRs from last week are resolved
  *   Issues down to 15 open
  *   Conneg editors plan to issue a 3PWD after the resolution to Issue  #544
     *   A branch is already established implementing some of the suggestions there (https://raw.githack.com/w3c/dxwg/conneg-Issue-544/conneg-by-ap/index.html)

  *   We will put 3PWD to wide review and use that as a basis for CR
  *   We will be looking for implementations per each Functional Profile
     *   Implementations of the QSA Alternative Keywords Functional Profile, HTTP & QSA FP (fixed keywords) are being implemented now by me & Rob independently
     *   I am working on CKANís DCAT plugin as both a Conneg & DCAT (rev) implementation
  *   No Conneg meeting this week as several editors away, meeting resume next week

Nick