Re: [dxwg] Query string implementation of profile selection (#544)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 01:17:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I still don't like all this stuff about conforming to functional profiles. If I want to create an app that conforms to this spec, do I need to write a profile and have it registered somewhere? What exactly constitutes a functional profile for purposes of verifying conformity? I would much rather say "To demonstrate conformance a system MUST implement all elements of the abstract model."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/544#issuecomment-536816455 using your GitHub account