Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO
nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> | 0477 560 177

On 30 Mar 2019, at 7:53 pm, Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au<mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au>> wrote:

Drop a class=issue paragraph in drawing attention to the issue(s) where it is still under discussion?

________________________________
From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de<mailto:L.Svensson@dnb.de>>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 7:02:21 AM
To: pedro winstley; Dataset Exchange Working Group
Subject: RE: Poll for the publication of the PROF 2nd PWD

Hi all,

I just submitted a _weak_ „yes“ to publication. I. e. if others are fine, I’m not blocking. That said, I _really_ think we should add a reference to #802 – particularly @smrgeoinfo’s comment [1] – somewhere around prof:isProfileOf/prof:isTransitiveProfileOf [2] just to show that we’re still discussing semantics and terminology of profiling.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802#issuecomment-477243748

[2] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/#Property:isProfileOf

Best,

Lars