Re: Profile Guidance - New PR

Alejandra - "On hold" means that we do not expect that any work will
take place on these documents until we are convinced that DCAT 1.1 (and
possibly Conneg) are taken to CR status. We really do want all effort on
those two deliverables, with DCAT taking the top effort.

We want to discourage any activity that would take the time of working
group members or even other interested parties. If work continues on the
profiles documents in any visible way (github issues, etc.) then it will
inevitably suck time away from the main effort, even if it seems like a
side-line. We're sure that everyone can find ways to further the primary
goals.

For this week, getting the profiles documents into a stable draft using
work already done makes sense. We want it to be easy to take these up
again at a later date, and tying up loose ends will help with that. But
development on them should stop for the stated time (April and May,
unless we discover otherwise).

kc

skype: kcoylenet