Re: [dxwg] Remove DataDistributionService (#825)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 01:19:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
We just need to make it clear that a DataService in DCAT is not a general data service as initially defined in the draft. To do that, we need to remove old references to things that are not APIs, like "portals", and to proposed structure like "extension points". I've indicated where the old terminology remains.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/825#issuecomment-476436788 using your GitHub account