Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

If we can come up with a way to work more efficiently, some way to take
votes more frequently than at the plenary, that would be great. I don't
know of anything that would work better, but there's no harm in
brainstorming. Please pass along any ideas.

kc

On 3/20/19 2:43 PM, Simon Cox via GitHub wrote:
> I would change my review to 'approve' if #832 is accepted
>
> But I guess with a PR on the PR this will require two cycles of plenary
> approval to get through ...

skype: kcoylenet