Re: [dxwg] prof:profileOf sub-property of prov:wasDerivedFrom (!?) (#485)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 15:58:09 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcyole I don’t understand. All the links you’ve provided agree that no sting semantics are wanted thus subPropertyOf declaration should be made. I think none of us think such strong linkage is a good idea except perhaps Riccardo who we’ve not heard from on this pint recently, hence my email, so can you please restate your concern here?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/485#issuecomment-473974824 using your GitHub account