Re: [dxwg] Definitions in Profiles Ontology (#755)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 01:44:47 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As a matter of Issue management, I say again that this Issue is about textual definitions and other topics, such as use of `dct:Standard` are perhaps interesting but off topic so please raise other Issues for them.

I find it very hard to progress the document v. specific Issues if they morph and impossible to close Issues and therefore no progress can be seen to be made.

I'd like to close this Issue when the title topic of textual definitions are dealt with by merging in the word from the Google Doc. If other things come along that require textual definition rethinking, like discussions about `dct:conformsTo` etc., fine create another Issue!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/755#issuecomment-473740795 using your GitHub account