Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:19:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Where @makxdekkers had written
> For example, budget data for different years or observations from different sensors should be modeled as different datasets

perhaps we could just tweak it to

"For example, budget data for different years would typically be modeled as different datasets"

(as a sensor-observations guy I think the discussion of different sensors is potentially much bigger and out of scope here.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-473485656 using your GitHub account