[dxwg] Pull Request: Contributors & Editors (DCAT) spec

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:33:18 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
davebrowning has just labeled a pull request from davebrowning for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg as "dcat":

== Contributors & Editors (DCAT) spec ==
Addressing #543

@andrea-perego , @riccardoAlbertoni - can you check your details are correct, please?

I've also added a Contributors section and added Makx.  Are there other people we would want to add before merging?  [Note the usual IPR rules]

We can also add references in the acknowledgements section - at the moment that's largely proforma - thanks co-editors, WG in general etc

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/741