[dxwg] Pull Request: Draft of sentence addressing issues #90 and #93 about versions

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:32:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
davebrowning has just labeled a pull request from riccardoAlbertoni for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg as "dcat":

== Draft of sentence addressing issues #90 and #93 about versions ==
Dear Alejandra and Jaro,
I have drafted a couple of sentences addressing issues #90 and #93 about versioning.

Since as far as I have understood you are working on the section related to versioning, I wonder if you want to include it in your proposal about versioning.

Thanks a lot,
Riccardo

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/780