RE: Emails on the WG list referring to actions are not picked up by the tracker

Dear Vivien,

Thanks for the clarification and the quick fix: Yes, ACTION-314 [1] now nicely records the emails.

I also checked the trackbot status for the #dxwgcneg channel:

[[
<LarsG> trackbot, status?
<trackbot> #dxwgcneg is associated with #dxwg.
* trackbot knows about these 56 users: [...]
]]

Does that mean that all is set for #dxwgcneg?

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/314

Best,

Lars