Re: Emails on the WG list referring to actions are not picked up by the tracker

From: Vivien Lacourba <vivien@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:26:12 +0100
To: andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu, L.Svensson@dnb.de, w3t-sys@w3.org
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hi Andrea,

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 09:47 +0000, andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu wrote:
> Another related issue is that we haven't yet managed to have the
> #dxwgdcat channel (used by the DCAT subgroup) associated with the
> tracker. The result was that we had to create each action manually
> during / after the call.
(...)
> Relates to ACTION-314

A Tracker instance can only be bound to one default IRC channel.

But you can invite tracker on another channel and let him know that it
should be associated with the setup of another channel.

This is what I have just done on #dxwgdcat

[[
<vivien> trackbot, status?
<trackbot> Sorry, but no Tracker is associated with this channel.
<vivien> trackbot, associate this channel with #dxwg
<trackbot> Associated this channel with #dxwg.
<vivien> trackbot, status
<trackbot> #dxwgdcat is associated with #dxwg.
 * trackbot knows about these 56 users: Rob, Daniele, Dan, David, (...)
]]

Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        https://www.w3.org