FW: ACTION-313: Ping nick about action-291 (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Hi Nick,

In the meeting yesterday Rob and I checked on the status of open actions [1] and found ACTION-291 [2]. None of us could make real sense of what you are supposed to do... Can you give a status update on that action?

[1] https://www.w3.org/2019/03/13-dxwgcneg-minutes#x03
[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/291

Thanks,

Lars