Re: [dxwg] Introduce mappingFrom and mappingTo properties (#810)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:33:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I don't see how these could be roles. Actually, they aren't roles - they would have to be properties with values that identify the "from" and "to". In addition, I would even seem them as problematic as properties because in general each mapping document has both a "from" and a "to" so they are by definition about the same resource.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/810#issuecomment-472614540 using your GitHub account