Re: [dxwg] Profiles Ontology Figure 3 (#731)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 18:20:39 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I still have no idea what `isInheritedFrom` means. The definition "_A Profile's Resource Descriptor has been inherited from a base specification_" is entirely circular. Moreover, in Fig. 5, if RD2 refers to the same artifact as RD1, I would assume RD1 and RD2 to be identical.
And how is it possible that Profile Y links to two different constraints files? The diagram would make sense to me if there was no RD2.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/731#issuecomment-472546163 using your GitHub account