Re: [dxwg] Comments on "inheritance" (#795)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:15:02 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage You probably will need to explain what you mean by "transitive inheritance" as that may not be in everyone's vocabulary. We've also talked in many other issues about defining explicitly what inheritance means in terms of axioms. Nick did an example at one point, but if we expect it to be actionable then some precise algorithms are going to be needed.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/795#issuecomment-472416632 using your GitHub account