From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Sent: 12 March 2019 17:14
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Roles in PROF

Makx, thanks. I tried to find examples of whether people are upper-casing namedIndividuals but it wasn't clear to me in the examples I saw. SKOS concepts are "things" in the examples that I see, not classes, and are lower case, so I assume it is the same for namedIndividuals which logically would be things.

From the SKOS primer:

ex:rocks rdf:type skos:Concept;

Do we need to clearly distinguish between documents and schemas/code?

This might matter in making clear the difference between role:Constraints and role:Validation.

kc

 <mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net> kcoyle@kcoyle.net  <http://kcoyle.net> http://kcoyle.net