Re: [dxwg] Definitions in Profiles Ontology (#755)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 02:08:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Not sure I would agree - making Profile a subclass os dct:Standard means its substituable as the range of any dct:conformsTo predicate.  I dont think any other axioms are actually required.  The relationship to other vocabularies is otherwise simply OWA - we dont redefine anything that exists, and we dont need to specify what else may be useful.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/755#issuecomment-472251125 using your GitHub account