Round-up of open and closed issues

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:13:42 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Here's a roundup of open and closed issues for the deliverables (using
only the broader labels in github):

Deliv	open	closed
DCAT	85	91
Conneg	66	19
ProfVoc	94	8
Prof2d	1	0*
profGui	100	18

Issues listed as "feedback" which usually means feedback from external
sources (mailing list or github)

feedbk	45	4
ProfVoc	35	0
profui	8	1
dcat	4	1
conneg	0	0

* Last week this was 34 (or so) open, so labels were removed since that
meeting. I'll add a few back for the ones that the chairs specifically
listed as required for the 2PWD. I don't know of a way to search for the
ones where the labels were removed, but that would be handy so we could
review them.

All of this may be relevant to our discussion today.

kc
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net