Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 22:50:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hm, "the same data" isn't what you get with a different profile. It might be, but you might get completely disjoint sets with two different profiles. I'm pretty agnostic about how we ultimately define distributions, because both options have their own resulting trickle-down effects, some of which I like and some of which I don't. IMHO, one of the effects of saying that distributions must have the same data is that profiles can't define distributions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-470731617 using your GitHub account