Re: Prof Voc Sprint with Agenda

Hi,

Sorry I'm not going to be able to join. I have too many things, and still a hope that I could work on the last profile guidance batch of updates...

In general I don't see much in the subclassing axioms, but well they don't hurt, and if they're really useless we can still remove them later.

cheers,

Antoine