Re: [dxwg] Temporal coverage [RTC] (#85)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 13:22:51 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Sorry if I was unclear, but with "replaced" I didn't mean that they have been deleted. What I meant is that now, for expressing temporal coverage, schema.org uses `schema:temporalCoverage` instead of `schema:startDate` and `schema:endDate`.

About the possible semantic changes to start/end date, I tend to agree with you. But, again, there's nothing preventing this from happening if the schema.org community decides so.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/85#issuecomment-470523085 using your GitHub account