Re: [dxwg] Indicate a conventional way to automatically validate data instances of application profiles (#698)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 02:02:26 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think Paul's interpretation is what we should be aiming for. He says "The opportunity, it seems to me, is for a documented application profile to offer a single, documented resource to facilitate automated validation of data which declares 'conformance' with that application profile." +1
The discussion around inheritance and traversing a graph just to check conformance seems to be introducing barriers to use and to mixing vocabulary from multiple standards.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/698#issuecomment-470353199 using your GitHub account