Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 00:17:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers , I'm not sure I agree about the recommendation you propose. IMO, also in the scenario you mention, the decision is up to the data provider, and it ends up to depend on the dataset granularity used in different communities, and on how the data are supposed to be used.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-470330003 using your GitHub account