Re: [dxwg] Consider use of adms:identifier instead of prof:token (#453)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:51:51 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers proposed:

> _Definition: “An alternative identifier for the Profile”_
> _Usage Note: “To be used when the Profile’s URI cannot be used, for example in APIs or in content negotiation.”_

I'm happy with the proposal, but, as I said earlier in this thread, it is important to make it very clear in the definition and usage note (and also in the property name) that this is the "preferred" token/identifier to be used - in analogy with `vann:preferredNamespacePrefix`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/453#issuecomment-470114418 using your GitHub account