Prof Voc Sprint with Agenda

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 00:08:42 +0000
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just a reminder that there's a live poll for a next PROF Voc sprint time:

https://doodle.com/poll/7t89xh46qar6zhxm

The agenda for the sprint has been updated after today's plenary discussions and is now this:

(items in order we will address them)

  1.  Add ResourceRoles to PROF document
     *   As voted on
     *   Dependent on selecting which ResourceRoles will appear in the doc, perhaps not all we have so-far named will
  2.  Consider whether to formalise prof:ResourceDescriptor as a subClassOf dcat:Resource
     *   This makes the PROF -> DCAT links explicit
     *   It will address a range of issues such as the use of dct:format with domain ResourceDescriptors rather than domain an artifact and perhaps obviate the need for a prof:hasArtifact property as a DCAT property may be able to be used
  3.  Improve the definition of terms
     *   A Google Doc has been created for short-term term definition editing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q8OTx2FxIapCCuNPIDnGYl_kzvJBLT2eAn4Zp6JHrUI/edit?usp=sharing
     *   It will be discarded after the sprint
     *   If WG members want edit access to this and haven't already received it from me, please just let me know.
  4.  Closing as many Milestone issues as possible
     *   2PWD Issues are: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22PROF+2PWD%22
     *   Those marked "due for closing" which we will address first are: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22due+for+closing%22+milestone%3A%22PROF+2PWD%22

If we get through enough items, we should have a 2PWD.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632