DCAT sub-group call

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran <alejandra.gonzalez.beltran@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:08:57 +0000
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

According to the doodle poll (https://doodle.com/poll/feysqpywenmq3pyd), a
few of us can make it on Wednesday 2019-03-06 - 21:00-23:00 UTC

So, I think it is worth to have our usual meeting, where we need to discuss
what are the remaining issues that we must consider for inclusion in the
specification. In the remaining time, we can start discussing the
implementation evidence (for which we are still awaiting some clarification
on the process) and/or some of the important remaining issues.

Here a proposed agenda:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.03.06

Thanks,

Alejandra