Re: [dxwg] DCAT - definition of accrualPeriodicity (#784)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 21:34:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I suggest we further clarify the definition from "The frequency at which dataset is published." to "The frequency at which dataset is published ***in the catalog***" - to make explicit what is the collection is the catalog (with reference to the property definition "The frequency with which items are added to a collection").

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/784#issuecomment-469866374 using your GitHub account