Re: [dxwg] Examples of quality for services (#252)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 16:29:59 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This issue has lost some of its importance considered the stage of DCAT development and that we have decided to reduce the number of examples. I think we might consider to close it...
@pwin: what do you think?

Shall we label this issue as "wontfix", or do we want to mark it with a new label, for example, "FoodForAPrimer"?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/252#issuecomment-469748737 using your GitHub account