Re: [dxwg] Are PROF roles misplaced in resourceDescription? (#769)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 21:52:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
yep you can just build a graph...

but if you want to axiomitise the shape of that graph - for example require that the format of each artifact is declared, you need a subject of the axiom. RDFS Class,  SHACL NodeShape with a targetClass, etc.

you also need to force servers delivering Profiles to include the full graph shape - which is perhaps not too bad as it doesnt make sense to deliver just the Profile without the ProfileResource

again we come to issues around implementation patterns that seem to be mirrored in DCAT design,  and I would like a solution that is not difficult to align to the use case of cataloguing profiles with DCAT.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/769#issuecomment-469436253 using your GitHub account