Re: [dxwg] Distribution composed of more than one file, but not packaged (#482)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 19:20:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm interested in finding a way that specific files within a dataset can be described in DCAT such that they can be reasoned about as individual entities. That would allow us to store metadata for each file from a set of log files and perform queries about temporal coverage or subject. Since we've now agreed that distributions can be informationally different, it seems that they come very close to filling the fill. We would just need to add attributes to a distribution that distinguish them from each other. Perhaps temporal coverage and subject.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/482#issuecomment-468780501 using your GitHub account