Re: [dxwg] Profile definition [RPFDF] (#72)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 16:57:10 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The only thing I can imagine would go into the section "Profiles" (ยง15) would be a general discussion of existing or future profiles of DCAT (e. g. DCAT-AP, GeoDCAT-AP, DCAT-AP.de etc.) and then a reference to the other profile documents, particularly profgui.
Otherwise I think the section can be removed.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/72#issuecomment-468733958 using your GitHub account