Re: [dxwg] Clarify definition of dct:accrualPeriodicity in the context of DCAT (#728)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 15:30:50 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
A new property `dcat:temporalResolution` is added by #776 - this accommodates the rate of addition of items in a time series. So I suggest that the definition of `dct:accrualPeriodicity` can be clarified by adding a cross-reference to `dcat:temporalResolution` as addressing a distinct requirement.

e.g.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/728#issuecomment-468703835 using your GitHub account