Re: DXWG Plenary Meeting 2019-06-25T20:00:00

Dear Peter, dear colleagues,

This is to let you know that today I attended the f2f meeting of the Spatial Data on the Web IG [1] to briefly illustrate the relevant aspects of DCAT 2. The minutes about this specific agenda item are here:

https://www.w3.org/2019/06/25-sdw-minutes.html#x05

The agreement is that I will send the SDWIG a mail to request their review.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/meetings/f2f-4.html

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.