Re: DCAT Sprint - Tuesday 5th February 21:00 UTC - feature: dcat:distibution.

Indeed the objective is to reach consensus on how to resolve the issues!

I created a project with the subset of issues around distribution packaging
and files composition that you suggested:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/projects/6