Re: [dxwg] Repetition in vocabulary section (#704)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:30:19 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Let me draft something and we can see if it passes muster - `dcat:Resource` currently reflects that `language` is the language of the data in the `dcat:Dataset`  (or at least that's how I read the usage note [here](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#Property:resource_language) so some similar text would apply to the data in the catalog (which just happens to be the textual metadata of the resources).

At a tangent: should `dct:spatial` be moved to `dcat:Resource` as well?  The meaning for `dcat:Catalog` seems the same as for `dcat:Dataset` - its some spatial/geographical characteristic of the contents in both cases?  @dr-shorthair - was this considered or is it just a glitch?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/704#issuecomment-459294989 using your GitHub account